BUSINESS AND SALES DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE VACANCY
The Ideal Candidate should be able to:
- Build the Scentify business by identifying new sales leads, pitch products and services and maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying new leads and potential markets
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance
- Create awareness of and contribute to the development of the Scentify brand
- Develop customer relationship and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Enhance customer engagement by advising the business on social media trends
- Organise and attend events such as conferences and exhibitions
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare sales and other reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing monthly sales target
- Meet with clients as needed to present our company products.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Minimum of a University Degree in any course of study
- Previous experience in selling
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
- Experience in ms office applications – word, excel, ppt, outlook
- Ability to develop efficient weekly reports & stats in excel
- Excellent presentation & influencing skills
- Ability to follow up with clients to generate leads and sales
- Experience in researching and developing business prospects on their own
- Ability to work independently
- Number of monthly sales/ new customers
- Monthly new leads/ prospects
- Lead-to-sales conversion rate
- Improving Net Promoter Score
- Increase in Scentify’s market share
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 31, 2019. Kindly make “Sales & Business Development Officer” subject of your email.
NOTE: Interviews will take place in the first week of February 2019.